The New Way of Leadership
How to rebuild trust in a changed world through clear and credible communication
Today’s world requires a seismic shift for leaders and their organizations.
• Research shows trust is at rock bottom.
• There’s intense pressure for results despite a huge amount of disruption.
• Employees want an even stronger focus on well-being and balance.
Pre-pandemic ways of leading will no longer cut it.
In this keynote, Dr Neryl East presents her latest research that identifies the key for executives and leadership teams to not only navigate these challenges but redefine themselves as leaders in the process.
Audiences take away specific action steps to magnify their communication performance – so they’re clear, open, compassionate and highly effective, including:
• How to be a steady anchor for your team in a world of uncertainty
• A framework to ensure you’re authentically clear every time you communicate
• Tools to be people-focused and compassionate without compromising strength and competence
• How to have platform dexterity so you’re an outstanding leader in any environment, whether face to face or online
• How to lead teams into a better future through forward inspiration
Ideal as a stand-alone conference keynote or an extended half day workshop program.
Leading in the Spotlight
How to be a transformational leader who commands attention through outstanding communication
At a time when trust in leaders is at rock bottom and people feel disconnected and tired of turmoil, it’s crucial to be a clear, credible and influential communicator.
The foundation of a transformational leader is exceptional communication skills.
Whether it’s in media interviews, public presentations or high-stakes internal communication, it’s never been more important for leaders to step up with certainty, especially when the pressure is on.
Dr Neryl East brings her own extensive experience in the spotlight to this vibrant and insightful presentation. Audiences take away:
• How to stand out (for the right reasons) when the pressure is on, the stakes are high and the outcome really matters
• The keys to turning reputation risks into communication triumphs
• Communicating under fire: What to say in a crisis, whether in a media interview, on a stage or in the boardroom
Leading in the Spotlight is ideal for leaders in any sector or organisation serious about creating and sustaining an outstanding reputation. It can be delivered in-person, virtually or in a hybrid environment and can be tailored to any keynote length or extended into a workshop.
Ignite Your Influence
The keys to communicating with confidence and credibility so you’re a champion influencer in business and life
With hybrid workplaces here to say, confident, credible and influential communication is vital for high performing teams and effective leaders.
From the secret stories we tell ourselves to powerful lessons learned in a career spanning TV, the Olympics and some of Australia’s biggest public scandals, Neryl takes audiences on an enthralling journey that awakens the influential communicator within us all.
Audiences take away:
• How to build trust so that when you speak – online and in-person – others sit up and take notice
• The secrets to communicating so clearly that you get your message across the first time, every time
• How to say goodbye to your fear of conflict and get excited that friction is essential for outstanding results
Ideal as a stand-alone keynote or half-day workshop.
Be Extraordinary, One Choice at a Time
How to take more action, break through obstacles and achieve beyond expectations
After having the world turned upside down, what does your future hold?
Long before COVID-19, each of us faced different kinds of disruptions. For Neryl East and her husband, Mike, that involved a life-altering accident.
Rather than accepting a bleak “new normal”, they went from their darkest night to an incredible triumph – all through small, moment-by-moment choices.
In this joyful, compelling and invigorating presentation, they share how setting a “giggly goal” changed the course of their lives – and how you can take a similar approach to transform your business, relationships and life.
Audiences take away
• How to use the momentum of negative experiences to propel you to the next level of success in any area of life.
• The keys to making high-quality choices that will shape your extraordinary future
• A clear path of action to take your results beyond what you dreamed you could achieve
After hearing Mike and Neryl’s story you’ll realise you can, at any time, disrupt your own life and create the extraordinary.
This presentation can be tailored to any length between 30 and 120 minutes. It can be delivered by Dr Neryl East alone or with her husband, Mike.
New Way of Leadership overview – https://vimeo.com/805353498