Mark Carter is an established international keynote speaker, trainer and coach. He has over 20 years experience as a global learning and development professional. His TEDx Casey talk was the movie trailer for his latest book ‘Add Value’.
With over two decades as a learning and development professional, building frameworks for blue chip billion-dollar companies and SME’s, Mark Carter knows a thing or two about human behaviour.
He can present on adaptability, productivity, peak performance, culture, talent and sales … anything and everything to do with people. That’s because Mark Carter has dedicated his life to helping people adapt their perspective, make choices and take actions that deliver better results in their lives.
Author of Add Value, published globally by Wiley in 2020, Mark shares why truly knowing what we value, and why, is the real basis of success.
From a leader and training Manager for Contiki Holidays to working across more than 40 countries, Mark knows how to connect and get the best out of people. He understands that the secret to wealth for every business sits with its key assets, its people. And when he presents, his keynotes do more than engage and entertain, they inspire people to look to the future, to evolve their skills and embrace change.
Mark’s enthusiasm is infectious. He connects with his audience because he cares about his audience. And he truly wants them to know what he knows, so they can leverage their strengths, manage their weaknesses and be the best person they can be.
He should be bottled up and drunk daily. You’ll have to settle for a presentation, that is if you’re lucky enough to book him. Because people love him.
• Mark’s recent TEDx talk is featured on TED home site
• In 2016, Mark published his first book Ignite Your Potential, a 7-year passion project focusing on untangling behavioural science into 22 tools for personal development and peak performance.
His latest book, published globally by Wiley is Add Value: Discover Your Values, Find Your Worth, Gain Fulfillment in Your Personal and Professional Life. Why truly knowing what we value—and why—is the real basis of success.
• Has held senior and strategic leadership development roles globally.
• Spent two decades as a learning and development professional, building learning frameworks for blue chip billion-dollar companies and SME’s. Including establishing leadership, sales and efficiency capabilities for emerging markets like e-commerce.
• 10 years of experience working with Contiki and Travcorp in leadership roles, has given him an incredible insight into human behaviour.
• Is an authority on peak performance, productivity, leadership, talent development, sales, culture, resilience, behavioural science, business and ethics.
• An accomplished development professional for over 20 years with multiple accreditations, Mark has built various learning and development frameworks for businesses of all sizes.
• A leading specialist for the virtual and hybrid world, Mark has implemented and custom-built learning management systems and spent more than two years heading up learning for virtual, live and hybrid solutions across Asia Pacific for a web conferencing company.
• Mark is a recurrent contributor to mainstream media, TV, radio and leading publications including Harvard Business Review.
Mark’s signature keynote presentations, son et lumiere style, are next level wow factor. No clicker, no PowerPoint, cinematic timed pairings, sensory submersion and interactive experiences to enhance rapid adult learning. The first four available in the series are featured in presentation synopsis below. Additionally Mark delivers a variety of bespoke presentations to achieve your desired outcomes. All are aligned with his specialisation in people and behaviour.
Keynote Speaker: Live, Hybrid and Virtual (Has lead and consulted virtual and hybrid events for many years)
Training Programs & Workshops: IP, Bespoke build and design through to facilitation and analysis
MC-Host: Mark frequently will host or MC events he’s presenting at
Accreditations in a variety of behavioural and leadership tools for facilitated profiling workshops
Blended Learning Solutions: A custom built learning management system to compliment hybrid & live