VIRTUAL TOPIC: Master the Leaders Instrument
COVID19 has forced us into a world where virtual communication has completely taken over. Instead of your team connecting with their peers in person, most are now connecting virtually all the time. Vinh Giang’s session gives your team a special skill set to enhance their virtual communication for even greater collaboration.
The Psychology of Illusion
This keynote is about:
- Creating and cultivating the RIGHT influence in our lives
- How to guide our perspective for true collaboration
- How to challenge our belief systems to enhance our actions
Magic is much more than sleight of hand. It’s the ability to guide perspective, spotlight influence, and challenge belief systems. With humor, heart, and captivating showmanship, Vinh Giang transforms these three powerful components and shares how creating and cultivating the RIGHT influence in our lives can make the difference between tremendous success or limited mediocrity. What we know in this world is that everything that once seemed impossible can be reimagined and overcome. It takes suspending old belief systems. Unlocking mindsets. Innovating. Deliberate and definitive action. And yes, even a little magic. Invite wonder and unlock limitless potential in your team by inviting Vinh to speak at your next event.
Vinh will present on 3 of the following ideas during his talk:
- Perspective – collaboration is the key to success – Video – A Problem You Can’t Solve
- Influence – you are the direct reflection of the top 5 people you spend time with – Video – Craft The Person You Become
- Anything is Possible – your beliefs dictate your actions – Video – Everything is Possible
- Goal Setting – how can you hope to hit a target you cannot see? Let alone a target you do not have? – Video – Finding What You Love
- Thinking Differently – rather a mind opened by wonder, than one closed by negative beliefs
- Misdirection – it’s not what you see that counts, it’s how you choose to look at it
- Showmanship – people will forget what you said or did, but never how you made them feel
The Leaders Instrument – Amplify the Best Parts of You
This keynote is about:
- Learning to use your ‘instrument’ – our ability to communicate and connect – in a masterful way
- Learning verbal and non-verbal communication skills in depth to build deeper connections with others
In this world where electronic communication is seemingly taking over, effective communication skills have become more important than ever. Have you ever asked yourself, “How much is the way I am communicating, or not communicating, costing me?”
That’s the question Vinh Giang helps to answer for influential leadership professionals around the globe. In this powerful keynote, he shares the value of learning to use your ‘instrument’ – our ability to communicate and connect — in a masterful way. Most of our life experiences both professionally and personally are based around relationships, and those relationships affect the quality of our business and life. When you learn verbal and non-verbal communication skills in depth, you build deeper connections with others. The better you get at using your instrument, the better quality of life you’ll have.
If you are ready to bring powerful business and life-changing communication skills to your team, this is the topic for you.
Vinh will present on the following ideas during his talk:
- Implementing the 4 communication archetypes – Video – What are Vocal Archetypes
- Identifying the 5 fundamental elements of communication – Video – Why Communication Skills are Important
- Overcoming communication fear – Video – Take Action to Overcome Fear
- Using body language to communicate effectively – Video – Leadership is a Performance